Commercial Insurance

Home - Commercial Insurance

Tailored insurance solutions to protect your business across a variety of exposures

Whether you are an established company or starting up a new business, Margins are able to advise on and arrange the right level of insurance protection for you and your assets.
Do you have Insurance protection already, but are unsure whether you have the correct level of cover or feel like you are paying too much?

The team at Margins have over 75 years’ experience in this industry and can advise you in all aspects of commercial and business insurance

Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler, manufacturer, tradesperson, professional, or you own a portfolio of properties, we have the right insurance product for you.

We have a range of commercial insurance products

We will take time to fully understand your specific needs, allowing us to tailor a policy to match them.

Business sector

Once we have understood your business, your exposures, your concerns and requirements, we will go out to a panel of insurers and provide you with a range of quotations for cover that meets your needs.

Commercial Property

Buildings Insurance arranged by Margins Insurance is designed to cover the assets of property owners whose premises are used for business purposes, such as shops, offices, warehouses, surgeries and restaurants, as well as residential property.

Public/Employers' Liability

Employers’ Liability Insurance looks to protect you and your business from any claims involving your employees. Public and Products liability insurance protects you and your business from claims arising from third parties.

Professional Indemnity

Professional indemnity (PI) insurance is a commercial policy designed to protect business owners, freelancers and the self-employed, from claims arising from negligent errors, acts, or omissions.

Shopkeepers Insurance

Whether you’re running a large chain, a small group or your business is concentrated on one shop, insurance that covers you for a range of risks could make all the difference if something goes wrong.

Restaurant/Public House

Specialist insurance tailored for the hospitality sector to provide cover for buildings, contents, stock including loss of license and deterioration of stock.

Fleet Insurance

Motor Fleet Insurance gives you one policy for the vehicles you use in your business. Covering all your vehicles on one insurance policy, fleet insurance can help to save you time and provide a flexible answer to your insurance needs.

Landlord Insurance

Landlord insurance covers the risks you face when letting or leasing a property that standard home insurance may not cover.

Landlord - Unoccupied

There will likely be times where, regardless of the reasons, your property is empty but the need for cover during this time is essential.